• Durable and scuff resistant polish
• Dries to a “wet” look
• Protects and prolongs the life of flooring materials
• Has a low maintenance requirement.
Wet Look Polish is a blend of styrene/acrylic polymer, wax and metal crosslinking additives in a water based emulsion form.
• Can be used on linoleum, PVC, rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors.
• NOT SUITABLE FOR UNSEALED WOOD OR CORK FLOORS
• Shake well before use
• It is essential that the floor is clean and free from grease, dirt and any previous dressings
• Strip any old polish from the surface it is recommended a polish stripper such as High Active Polish Stripper followed with a neutralising product like Neutral
Floorclean are used
• Then rinse thoroughly with clean water and allowed to dry out
• Apply a thin, even film of the polish using a lint free applicator
• Allow to dry before applying a second coat (approximately 30 minutes)
• Wet Look Polish may be buffed as required to enhance gloss finish
Approximately 50 – 60 sqm per Litre.
2 years if left unopened, stored in a cool, dry place & protected from frost.