• Extremely durable emulsion polish
• Excellent slip resistance and does not required burnishing
• Protects and prolongs the life of flooring materials
• Emulsion polish modified with polyurethane
• Great levels of traction and durability
• Specially formulated floor polish for application on linoleum, vinyl, rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic flooring
• Easily maintained by damp mopping.
• NOT SUITABLE FOR UNSEALED WOOD OR CORK FLOORS
• Shake well before use
• It is essential that the floor is clean and free from grease, dirt and any previous dressings
• Strip any old polish from the surface
• It is recommended a polish stripper such as High Active Polish Stripper followed with a neutralising product like Neutral Floorclean are used
• Then rinse thoroughly with clean water and allowed to dry out
• Apply a thin even film of the polish using a lint free applicator and allow to dry before applying a second coat (approximately 30 minutes).
Approximately 50 – 60 sqm per Litre.
2 years if left unopened. Stored in a cool, dry place & protected from frost.