Drybright Metallised Polish is an extremely durable emulsion polish which has excellent slip resistance and does not required burnishing.
Drybright Metallised Polish has been developed for extreme strength and durability coupled with ease of removability.
• Specially formulated for application on linoleum, vinyl, rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood, terrazzo & thermoplastic flooring
• Easily maintained by damp mopping
• NOT SUITABLE FOR UNSEALED WOOD OR CORK FLOORS
• Shake well before use
• It is essential that the floor is clean and free from grease, dirt and any previous dressings.
• Strip any old polish from the surface
• It is recommended a polish stripper such as High Active Polish Stripper followed with a neutralising product like Neutral Floorclean are used
• Then rinse thoroughly with clean water and allowed to dry out
• Apply a thin even film of the polish using a lint free applicator
• Allow to dry before applying a second coat (approximately 30 minutes)
Approximately 50 – 60 sqm per Litre.
2 years if left unopened. Stored in a cool, dry place & protected from frost.